Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Day 22--Creation

Well, the mimulus (or the suggestion) did exactly as expected. I awoke late this morning from a dream in which I met with a woman from my distant past--a woman who started off as my friend, but ended up walking off with everything I had (including my significant other at the time). In the dream I relived the shame of my ultimate defeat, and attempted to take revenge by violently attacking the woman. But though I succeeded in slightly damaging her body, I did not obtain satisfaction, nor did I get back what was stolen--and worse, I became a monster myself.

Upon awakening and recalling the dream, I received clarity on its meaning:

"You have learned that you can't win or have power by hating another or fearing an outcome. She fed on your fear and hatred, and grew stronger and obtained power over you--because you fed it to her.

"If you instead hold the vision of Love, she will grow smaller, less powerful. She will not be able to keep Love from you. The cancer--all that is not Love--will be dissolved in the light of love.

"By the way, this works for actual cancer too. Doctors these days treat cancer by cutting it out or feeding it poison to destroy it. But the cancer is the body's own cells. By hating and fearing the cancer, they actually give it more power. When the surgeon cuts it out, he often must also remove part of the patient's body--the cancer claims those parts.

"Instead, if you hold the vision of love over your body--imagining every individual cell as a point of Divine Light--casting the Net of Light over your body just like you would over the Earth--you will create an environment in which the cancer cannot survive--in fact doesn't even want to survive. You create an environment in which the cells want to work in harmony with the body's design."


At this point I was afraid I was about to be diagnosed with cancer in order to prove this theory. But then my Source gently reminded me that I could use it to help others, specifically my sister's ferrets who have adrenal disease and insulinoma due to being inbred (like most ferrets sold at pet stores). I've given the ferrets energy healing before and they seem to like it. If I send chi to them while they are sleeping, they get really alert and crazy really quickly. Hmmm.

Well, I gave them some more healing today, while holding the vision in my mind of two healthy ferret bodies filled with Divine Light in every cell. I should also teach my sister how to do this meditation, and we'll see what happens.

I am so thankful to my Lord Jesus, my Divine Source. He has been silently, tirelessly working with me to pull back the veil from over all creation, showing me just how much I am able to do if I align myself with Him.

"And Jesus answered and said to them, "Truly I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but even if you say to this mountain, 'Be taken up and cast into the sea,' it will happen."
--Matthew 21:21, New American Standard Bible

No comments:

Post a Comment