Sunday, June 27, 2010

Day 47

Just a short blurb for today, but I've apparently become part of the Urban Loli Experiment* today! :D With a body like this, that's probably the closest I'll get to the modeling world...unless it isn't! I'm working hard on my physical fitness after all...so only time will tell!

I don't really have any desire to be a professional model, but I love to express myself through fashion. And, due to certain circumstances, my time left to do so may be limited! So, I hope to get as many good photoshoots done as possible in the time I do have.

*YEAH, it's probably just because the lady responsible for Urban Loli is my dear friend Grace! But, to me, it is all Divine providence. There are all sorts of amazing things coming into being through our friendship, many of which I hope to write about in future posts or in the book!

No comments:

Post a Comment